During the 1950's and early 1960's, Ford marketed an extensive line of auto accessories, service parts and car care supplies under the "Rotunda" trademark. Named for and featuring FoMoCo's distinctive building at Dearborn, these products allowed Ford owners keep their vehicles "True Ford Blue" down to the last drop of oil or even (Horror!) coat of body filler.
During 1966 and 1967, Ford's Rotunda and FoMoCo trademark lines began disappearing, replaced by the more familiar "Ford" logo, and the newly-acquired "Autolite" moniker, first with the "Star" logo, and later with the "Racing GT-40" design.
In 1972, "Autolite" gave way to the "Motorcraft" parts line which we still know and love today. Ford continues to employ the "GT-40" box, almost 30 years after the racing program ended!